Child Care Point Bootcamp is a 2 month online program that takes you from the initial steps of business planning and obtaining a license to running a successful childcare program with professional support.
Start your own Childcare Program with Child Care Point Bootcamp
What does the Program include?
- 1. 12 weeks of online topical trainings from experts in licensing and childcare administration covering the following topics:
- Week 0
- Property regulations. Choosing a location that works for you and your business.
- Week 1
- Find your location. Learn about your local community, and its needs
- Week 2
- Different educational approaches. Your passions and your neighbourhood's needs
- License Requirements
- Week 3
- Choose your educational approach. Observations. School tours
- Online Orientation for Family Child Care Homes
- Online Mandated Child Abuse Reporter training
- Publish your offer on ChildCarePoint marketplace. Naming. Pricing. Business hours. Services
- Week 4
- How to market your childcare
- Week 5
- Design your program. Your school policy
- Week 6
- Financing your business
- Week 7
- How to present your service to Parents. How to host a successful open house
- Week 8
- 1st client. Observations on Child's behaviour
- Week 9
- Filing your taxes/Tax deduction
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Lesson planning
- Week 12
2. 1-1 Mentor Support
Weekly consultations with our specialists in child care service which provide you with step-by-step instructions on legal establishment of your business in your area and answer case specific questions.
An internship at an existing child-care available upon request. Suitable to those who are seeking to gain more experience in a chosen academic approach. It will help you boost your knowledge and skills in working and providing care for young children.
4. Marketing Support
Marketing Support for your childcare program. We help you maximise your profit by reaching your direct customers through social media and other promo channels.
*Professional Support Membership
5. Material rotation
We provide you with furniture, toys and learning materials you pick from our online store to open your childcare business. You will also be able to recycle your second hand classroom furniture, study materials and toys through our platform or exchange with other childcare centres.
The furniture and materials that are distributed to Childcare providers holding Professional Support membership (10%) belong to ChildCarePoint. If you wish to terminate the membership, you will be required to ship the goods back to us or reimburse their cost.
*Professional Support Membership
Valerie Androsenko, Child Care Point CEO
Valeria is an Educator with 8 years of experience, who has traveled across the United States to learn from the best educational practices of institutions such as:
- Summer Hill Academy,
- Khan Academy,
- Montessori Schools,
- Krishnamurti Centers
- and many others.
She is a dedicated teacher who has been working with kids of different ages in the USA and Russia.
Pat Alexander (Miss Pat), California
Achievements and Titles hold over the years:
- 50 YEARS IN FAMILY CHILD CARE
- Leader and Mentor of Solutions Provider Network Support
- Sacramento Valley AEYC President
- Executive Board Advisor to Family Child Care Educators Association
- California Child Care Law Center Advocate
- Peer Advocate &mentor (united Child care Union) UDW/CCPU
- legislative committee for the California state association CAFCC
- Life time member and Board member for FCCP inc. (family child care providers inc.)
- UCCP (united Child Care providers union) Peer Advocate
- Bammy Award from the Science Academy of Education. National award 2nd place in Family child care category (nationally)
- NAFCC accredited
- Former mentor with Child Action Mentor (special needs) project
Ms Pat opened her childcare in 1970 in Riverside CA, which started her long and impressive career path in childcare profession.
Over the years her child care has changed and continues to change to provide quality child care and continue to meet the needs of each individual child. In order to stay current with today’s standards she had become accredited through NAFCC 3 times and holds a current certificate of accreditation. Over the years she has logged in hundreds of professional growth hours pertaining to child care. She is also a mentor and support leader for other Child Care professionals locally, state wide and nationally. She teaches workshops at colleges and conferences. Along with those achievements, she has several outstanding awards for quality child care.
Olga Odhiambo, CPA
- - Principal and Founer of GEM Accounting&Tax LLC
- - Senior Accountant at ICF
- - Manager, Corporate Accounting at HITT Contracting Inc and E*TRADE
- - Graduate of University of Leicester - Master’s degree in Business Analysis&Finance.
For the past 2 years, she worked with several ECE Owners and Directors to help them increase their profitability and decrease their tax liability.
She helps Child Care Owners & Directors save time and money by helping them with their record keeping, tracking and managing their operating expenses, and best of all by saving money on taxes!